Monday, April 19, 2010

Blah Blahblah Blah Blah...

Soooooooo....I don't really have anything specific to say, but I am a bit bored and Jerry is watching tutorials for this new software. I don't know how he does this...I know many people "self-teach" themselves this way, but not me. I don't have the patience. Just give me the steps already and say,"do this, this, and this" and I'll be on my way...haha! Or maybe to see written instruction I can apply...something! Haha! Weird and random right? I know, I know!

I am coming to terms with my randomness and although we really do have the power to "help it"...I can't help it! LOL! It's not random if you were in the trail of thoughts that led to what comes out of my mouth. I often do this in mid-conversation and I'm sorry to those who have had to endure and thankful for the help re trailing back to the original point...I get lost and forget why I told a story that led to a story that led to a experience that led to something...haha!

Ok, I can see that this randomness problem I have is affecting me even now...Help! :)

I want to giggle and cry and I'm not quite sure all in one type emotions right now...It's hard to be like this. Ok, here is a random something...when you read things I write, do you ever think that I use lots of (dot...dot...dots...)??? Well, do ya? I do! They always seem appropriate and everything I do is usually pretty intentional even if you may not see it. Anyhoo...I think for me the (dot, dot, dots) represent my thought trails...all the things I am writing or saying in my head are connected so I can't just make a whole new sentence until that particular thought has ended. I need to "feel" the end. My "feelings" often get in my way. I try to beat them into submission but then that brings other feelings...I get trapped a lot!

Hahahah (I'm laughing because it's another random thought coming...) anyhoo...I use the word or words or whatever "a lot" because sometimes that' what I was thinking and that seems to fit best. I will never forget my Freshman and Sophomore English teacher...oh wait I forgot His name...dang it!!!! Well, I will never forget what He told me...Oh yeah...Mr. Turner, that's right! Whenever we would turn in a paper he would not accept the word(s) "a lot". He said if we absolutely had to use it than it must be used sparingly and seperated into 2 words. He said "alot" was not a word. Well why the heck not. I have ALOT on my mind, ALOT is going on in my life, I have ALOT to say...ok I'm done.

I get bored easy with some of my thoughts...does this constant randomness make it hard to follow me? Or Follow Me? Hmmmm...did I perhaps throw you off....ok I'm sorry I am goofy...didn't I already say this before? I think so! I just meant follow me while you are reading as in understand and can keep up with my randomness OR follow me like a follower of my blog.

Alright, I will be done for now. I just needed to write and get out of my own head. It helps me to calm and rest my mind.

If you have been "following" or reading than thanks. I hope you get a glimpse of me. Be ready for anything. You never know if you will get my randomness or a purposeful word from God...whatever comes out, comes out! Don't put a box around my blog yet because I try to remain outside of any boxes always so I can let God work through me.

Alright, now I am done...if I don't stop now I will write forever from one thought to the next.

Loves and Hugs,
Christina Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment