Saturday, April 17, 2010

To Plan Or Not To Plan...

You know how when you have a "plan" and then it all goes out the window....LOL! Well, when you tell God that you are open to let Him come in and do what He does than you need to know that YOUR plans often go out the window...





Friday Night, last night, was AWESOMAZING once again!!! Once you have one awesomazing encounter with God, it's hard to get all the way out of the way to make room for another. We, tend to try and duplicate something that produced great results but when we do this with God than we box Him in. Worship, prayer, music, whatever it is cannot be defined or boxed in to an idea based on an experience. We must every time be open, not thinking on before but watching the now!



I had a "plan" and ALL of it went out the window BUT and that's a super BIG BUT...(lol)...God showed up and met my Great Expectancy. I was waiting for something to happen although I did not know what. To be expectant doesn't mean that we know the exacts. I am expectant that God will show up and move unlike He has before, each time I encounter Him. There are no limits with God. No walls, no boundaries, no outline that says God comes this way at this time. It's coming to that place where you are open always to let God move through you, upon you, and around you. The moment I try to box God in and tell Him how to come is the moment I have failed!



Friday Night Radiant YOUTH...I really have no words that fully describe what God is doing with all of us. It takes work to push past myself and keep the box from coming up to define what I think or want our service, our worship to look like. Jerry and I have been given a mandated vision from God to carry out. We are "AWAKENING A GENERATION THAT WILL IMPACT THIS NATION!" That is our vision. It's time for us to awaken to God's voice, His call for our lives so that we may walk in fulfillment to that which He has purposed us for. We all have a purpose whether we choice to believe it or follow it. God doesn't create life to waste life. To each and every thing there is a purpose. Every bug, as annoying and disgusting, has a part to play in the entire creation. Each creation does something that affects something else that affects something else that without it life wouldn't be life. God is so intricate in the details of His designs. Just look at the beginning of life from an egg and sperm to all of us. Our bodies, the way they function, how they work, how mothers bodies know to produce milk at what time and...aaaah to think about it blows me away. Now I can't say I understand or agree with cockroaches or ants or bees that seem to invade my space quite often, BUT...(another Big one, haha, couldn't resist)...But, I know that without them doing their part life wouldn't be life. I also know that you can find an example, a spiritual correlation that can be applied to your life.



Oh yes...ants for example...very determined creatures, it talks of them in the scriptures. Look at an ant or a colony of ants, how they act, react, build, live, press forward no matter what tries to stop them. In everything we can find God showing us something but it' up to us to take it and apply it or toss it away. Hmmmm....what to do???


Until later,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment