Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The PUSH...

Ok so I'm feeling "the press" and I know I HAVE to push. It's so hard right now because once you have shifted your focus, even for a moment, you are overtaken, and fighting your way back up is much harder. You are now fighting against the waves. Maybe what I'm really feeling is myself fighting to NOT shift my focus. Maybe I am focused on Jesus! Yes, yes I am...I must speak it! It's the truth. There is this lie thing that the enemy keeps wanting me to believe, wanting God's people to believe. I think I am feeling "the fighting" feeling. I know my spirit is in battle against all that is trying to come against me. Lord, show me if I need to push in prayer or sleep and rest naturally the rest of this week. I know I need both but I'm not sure of which one when. I need You to lead me. Father, I desire only to be led by You, by Your Spirit in me.
So much opposition coming against me, against my ministries, against what I stand for, believe for, trust in! I KNOW Your word. I will press in and push and I will study to show myself approved, and be sober AND vigilant because I am awake and aware that the enemy is trying to attack me with fear and confusion as a lion to it's prey and I WILL NOT succumb to that attack. I am more than a lion. I am an eagle and I will not stay bound to the ground but I will soar higher and higher with God. I WILL NOT be defeated nor taken down! I WILL NOT be distracted or destroyed! I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR, BUT I AM MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS, CASTING DOWN ALL VAIN IMAGINATIONS! Pushing aside all that rises up against me, I RISE in Victory against it and I will prevail because God said He fights my battles and He already won!!! I am in HIM!!! I already feel God's peace and comfort flowing over me. God says why don't you declare over yourself My word that you would stand up and walk in victory. No more do I need to be held down by that which has illeal authority over me but I am right now rising up! I will fight! I will not give in or give up! I will move forward! I will advance into ALL the places God has ordered my feet to tread upon. No one, no person, principality or darkness can detour me because I KNOW who I stand for! I stand for the Almighty God, the Great Omnipotent, Faithful, Awesome, Powerful God!!! I am in You Father!!! I am strong in You! I can do all things in You.
Not by my own strength but by Your ever increasing strength in me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Moving Forward in You! Yes!!! I'm coming God! All Poured Out To You!!! All of me! I will not hold back any of me! Fill me up so that I might pour out! Fill me up with a continual inpouring and outpouring. Let the well not run dry but be filled with Your Life everlasting!!! New places, new in You, fresh manna! I receive Your word Father! I receive You, all of You in my life! I am in You!!!


Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment