Sunday, August 15, 2010

HIM.....

This has most definitely been a very busy last few days. All in all though it's been great. Tonight during Prayer at church God manifested His presence so strong and the spirit of intercession was birthing heavily within me. I felt such a HUGE release of His Power, God's Power and Glory fill me up and set me free from myself. I often and easily absorb the emotions I am discerning be it at home or church or anywhere. Between that and my own stuff it can get pretty overwhelming. I begin battling thoughts as the waves rise higher and get stronger. My goal is to remain focused on Jesus but it can seem almost impossible when facing such chaos. I push and kick and fight and don't give up even if the waves are crashing against me, trying to overtake me. I WILL NOT BE TAKEN DOWN!!! I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN!!! I WILL NOT BE MOVED!!! (Ps. 10:6; 16:8; 46:5; 62:2,6)

A poem I wrote just now as we were driving home from church...

"Lord I'm so in love with You,
Captured and captivated by You
Draw me closer still
I worship You, live for You
Humbly I seek You
Fall for You, call for You
All I want is You
All I am is in You
Meet me where I am
Pressing forward again
Always open, always there
My Lord, My King, My Heart, My Life, My Air
Ever reaching, ever growing
Walk by faith, walk in the KNOWING
All surrendered, all poured out
Everything, My Everything
My Abba, The Great I AM!
I'm so in Love with YOU!!!

I will write some more later...kinda tired, too tired to be deep and think so much...haha! Love ya all! Talk to ya later,
Christina Carroll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment