Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm back with a....

I have been trying to blog and I think I have had writers block and then just being busy...I can never write anything without purpose. Even my random rants have purpose. If anyone out there has enjoyed reading my blogs, sorry for being behind. I think I shall challenge myself to write something daily. (although I try to do this in my journal and I can't blog all of my journal thoughts - definitely a certain place for everything!)

There has been much brewing inside me waiting to bust out and believe it or not I had like 4 draft blogs unfinished that I just had to clean through because my thoughts and emotions have moved on to the next wave. Life has been pretty crazy as we are getting ready for school to start. We have been without a car all of July and this first week of August which has caused much creativity and lots of help from lots of people. I am so thankful that God placed such amazing people in our lives that have been such a blessing to us. We are learning to just go with the flow of whatever the current is because, well let's face it, we can't control the waters. BUT, we can control how we swim in them. I will not go down!!! If God says swim in the same direction as the current, we swim! If God says turn here and go against the current, we swim! No matter which direction God tells us to go, we still have to swim! So instead of getting all flustered why not just...SWIM!!! LOL! Seems simple enough but the doing part can be a challenge. But hey on the bright side, God only puts on us what we can handle...regardless of what I think of myself, God sure thinks much more highly of me, seeing more in me than I see in me, and pushing me to use more of what's in me. It comes from seeking Him, relying on Him in NEW ways (much of the time), and making the choice to never give up!

Honestly, I have been struggling a bit, because some of the waters took good portions of my strength causing me to use muscles I hadn't used before. I am here though! Still swimming, still standing, still pushing! I don't care, I can't care, what my circumstances look like. If I am not where you think I should be in life...TOO BAD! I am where I am supposed to be, even if that means car-less and in an apartment. God is showing me things that are helping me and preparing me for what He has next for me. I can't let pride get in my way. I can't let doubt get in my way! I must just be the best I can be through and in Him while on THIS journey. I know God has MORE for me and I know He loves me and He DOES take care of me. When I learn all i need to learn from this level of life then I can move on to the next level. I will open my eyes and see God. If I gotta learn stuff the hard way because of the stubbornness of my flesh, so be it! I will press on no matter what! I will "Get It" so I can Get on with it! LOL!

Ah, feels good to declare with boldness and authority things in my life..pumping myself up here.

So, here I am....all  kids about to be in school. Facing the challenges of this new journey with the strength, joy, and peace of God wrapped in His grace, mercy, and love. I CAN, WE CAN, DO THIS!!! YES!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Christina! You are such a blessing. I am So Thankful for you! We serve an Amazing and Oh So Faithful God!!! In all of life's twists and turns He is aware of Every Detail. Thanks for sharing!

    Amber J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, you are a beautiful blessing as well...God is so amazing and I am glad He loves us and covers us like only He can...woohoo! :) Thanks for your comment...feel special when I "see" that people read my blogs. Just sharing a bit of me.

    ReplyDelete