Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random-deep-random-deep...ME!

Day 5 of the Activia Challenge...hahahaha! Just kidding, just kidding! That popped into my mind while I was trying to remember how many days it had been since I challenged myself to blog everyday. I actually could never eat Activia...lactose intolerance...would bloat like a dang puffer fish and the spikes would penetrate my insides...dying....ahhh!

Well, let's see here...
Today is Thursday.
Tomorrow is Friday.
Um...the sky changes colors from day to night...(reaching) hehe!

Ok...feeling a bit giddy and procrastinative(I make up words). I have stuff to get done, and I will, but I figured I would and should take the time to blog now or I will end up missing my opportunity and having to continue an every other day pattern. So, here am I!

I was thinking just now about my candles, candle making to be specific. I haven't made any in a very long time...Jerry hasn't gone to get me wax, I haven't kept asking...soon. If I make some candles though would anyone want to buy any??? I am in a "CREATIVE" mood and I would also like to paint something. Writing is a great outpouring outlet, but so is painting, and candle making, and cooking something new, or baking. Although now that we are living in an apartment, I do not have a "candle making" designated area. Hmmm...what to do? Maybe I can do it at the church one day...however, it just takes so long and can be messy and I wouldn't want to leave anything sprawled out...hmmm....I shall ponder this more.
***(By The Way: if anyone wants any candles please let me know...if I take some orders I will make up some batches of creative love happen...hahaha!)***

Um...um....ummmmm....

Well I guess this is my "random" blog today...whatever pops into my head I shall type kind of blog.

I feel somehow, unfinished, but I cannot think of what else to talk about. Maybe it's because I need to start working on my work...ok ok fine self, I will get busy! :)

Oh and just so you know...you who have asked me "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ALL DAY NOW THAT YOU'RE HOME ALONE?" I actually work...I just haven't been able to do as much having to be the one to stay home and be with the kiddos, homework, house stuff, all that good stuff...I mean I still do that, but I work at the church. For one thing...I am a Youth Pastor, just haven't been brought on to any full-time paid staff yet, No One has yet...it's coming though for all of us...I don't do what I do for the money though. Without the money I'd still work, be Youth Pastor, Worship Leader, Writer/Journalist, Armour Bearer to Pastors Joseph and Bridgette. I do it because it is what God has called me to do. I know HE will provide for me and when the money comes it will be such a blessing to take care of the life part...regardless though God aways provides and my bills are paid and I'm pretty comfortable. I may not be able to jump up ad fly to Europe or New York like I would love to do, but hey, I get Starbucks when I want, eat out when I want, go to a movie, enjoy my family...it's the simple things in life...Sometimes I gotta decline on things and put money into other areas and sometimes I can splurge and buy some new clothes...Jerry takes care of me pretty well...and anything extra...well WOO to the La Dee Da HOO!!! LOL!

Ok that's all for now folks...randomness, deepness, all of me - ness...

Loves & Hugs,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment