Friday, August 20, 2010

Simply Intertwined - Intertwined Simply


Today I am filled with a myriad of emotions, thoughts, and feelings. In one moment I feel like crying, about what...I don't know! In the next moment I feel like singing and rejoicing. The next I feel like running off to a beach or mountain just to be with God alone and away from anything regular. Then I feel bad for wanting to leave and that I should tough it up and get with God right where I am at. None of these things are wrong or bad...it's a Melancholy kind of day I guess. Maybe tapping into the pool of emotion in the spiritual, physical, and mental aspects. Here is a good picture of how they are all intertwined and connected and all attached to me:



It's the Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, and Physical aspects that make up ME. When one of them is off, they are all off. When one of them is feeling weak, they are all weak. When one of them is strong, they are all strong. When I am feeling extra Melancholy I begin to drift up the rope of one aspect and find myself swimming in the pool of EVERYTHING. In this pool I can easily jump from laughing super hard to crying super hard all in the same breath and not on purpose. It's like I am a floating bubble in the sea of chaos and whatever I bump into that is what I take on. It's times like these where I must begin to intercede and let the Spirit be the strongest of them all. In these times, the Holy Spirit is calling me to intercession. In these times, God's Spirit flows and things are birthed in the spiritual realm. Songs come forth, prophecy pours out, miracles take place, deliverance happens, revelation hits, Love floods in.....ahhhh! It can be so amazing IF, and that is a strong IF, I press in to the Spirit. If I allow myself to be overtaken by these things, these emotions, and thoughts, and feelings, I may find my self in a sad pit of depression. 


It all boils down to choice. I choose to align my thoughts with God. I choose to say no to negative thoughts, "casting down imaginations", I choose God and not Self! I choose GOD not my Flesh!!!


2Corinthians 10:3-6 "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."


In this war inside my mind, inside my emotions...I must find God, for God dwelleth in me. 1Corinthians 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" I must push past all flesh, all things not like Him and press into His presence. Because in His presence is where I will find the "peace that passeth all understanding", Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." It's where I will find the "joy unspeakable", 1Peter 1:8 "Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:" 


I want more of God's presence and I will not let anything hold me back from Him. I will prosper and be victorious through Him that ALL MAY SEE AND KNOW THAT HE, AND HE ALONE IS GOD!!!!




I started off writing this blog feeling one way (or many ways, lol) and now my spirit is stirred and I am ready to take on the day. I'm telling you, there is nothing like the LORD! Choose Him today in ALL that you do and watch what happens! 


Loves & Hugs ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment