Saturday, August 20, 2011

BUSY....

Today has to be one of the busiest Saturday's and this is supposed to be my rest day. Haha! Started the first half of the day Volunteering at a "Fill My Backpack - Backpack Drive" outreach event at my church. The turnout was amazing and it was such a blessing to see all the smiling kids with their new backpacks filled with supplies, fresh new haircuts, painted faces, and chowin' down on some yummy snacks. The blessing went beyond Volunteering because my kiddo's were able to participate in the drive as well, which definitely helped. Three kids all in school with huge classroom supply lists...adds up fast especially when this is the first year they are wearing uniforms. Man, it's like paying college tuition and I have some years yet before I have to deal with that. Geesh! Ah well! I'm so appreciative of any help and to be a help where I can.

On with the busyness...I am trying to make bread for the kids lunches at school next week before jetting to a Birthday Party and at the same time all my boys are outside cutting our jungle (extremely overgrown grass and bushes)...then it's back home, finish making more bread, get everything ready for tomorrow's long day at church...oh and yesterday was Youth so it's a packed weekend....

No complaints here though! Just trying not to go crazy running around like a crazy person. Took a minute to write and release my brain so I can keep going! The funny thing is not until now did I realize at the music I had put on earlier, for the purposes of calming me, stopped playing...

Lesson here is: Don't forget to stop and breathe! You need air! Lol!

Ok, back to working. Loves and Hugs and have a super rest of the weekend!

Until next time,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment