Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Raw Diva Detox - Day 3...

Raw Detox Journal - Day 3
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011
9:10pm

Well my kidneys started hurting...fun times! Lol! I'm avoiding the Dr. and antibiotic route if possible, hoping and praying this will pass, but we shall see...I'm pretty sure the Bible says "this soon shall pass" hahaha...ok well besides the fun pains in my back and legs I'm still doing this thang! I must say, I am desiring, craving, dreaming of all the stuff I cannot have....it's not an overpowering thing, but just proves even more how weak our minds can be...I must admit, I had some pistachios and peanuts today. Its not forbidden just they say it can increase or kick up cooked food cravings so it's best to stay away...well it definitely helps you just have to be very careful not to eat too many or else......well, just or else! 

I don't really want anything much except maybe some coffee, just a creamy cup! Lol! I haven't felt my energy boost quite yet, but I have felt some changes...it's coming and going, the energy waves that is...today is hurdle day, so I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

Toddles til tomorrow,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment