Friday, August 5, 2011

Raw Detox Journal Day 5, Five, ffff5...

Raw Detox Journal Day 5
10:19am August 5th, 2011

I am prematurely starting today's journal early, but already have seen changes worth noting now. This morning I woke up with a huge headache and a sore body. I overdid the Almond Milk and Nuts/Seeds yesterday...too much sodium! Then yesterday I did not have any IBuProferen in my system (which is good)...sad to say it felt like detoxing from the beginning all over again. I woke up, got a big glass of water, and started drinking. 

Today is a JUICING Day! It's a faster way to detox and flush your system because your body does not have to work through digesting all the fiber from the meat of the fruits and veggies...this will be the first half of my day and then I'll add in some yummy leafy greens and some watery melon, cantaloupe actually. That's the plan thus far....all until I was juicing and um, we will just say my body decided it was finally ready to...uh...Release! Lol! What?!?!? Ok then! That's what I was thinking to myself, but I will gladly accept it! Release in any form is a great thing! Releasing From, Releasing Into...especially as this is the prophetic Year Of Release for 2011....but I won't get into that, I think I even blogged about it earlier in the year, I don't remember though.  

Annnnnyhooot....I am feeling good, I'm still happy, I am fighting a headache, but I'm still on a good track. The only thought left in mind, in regards to food that is, is coffee after this detox. My goal is to drink more tea than coffee...I can make a caffeinated or decaf cup of chai tea and add a little agave and a drop of organic half n' half and it's like having a warm cup of coffee. I can do the same for iced, but I'm not much of an iced coffee fan, I like my espresso! I don't need it or even want it as much, but it's easy to over do, especially for me because it becomes my "sweet treat" rather than cookies or dessert...BUT HEY! Now that I have a new excitement for foods, I will be using my new recipes to create all kinds of "sweet treats" that will "treat" my body much better! Yay!

As for now, time to get some work done and prepare for tonight's Youth Service...I love my YOUTHers and I'm excited to Fellowship with them tonight. So I leave you with a little Rebecca Black...."It's Friday, Friday, Gonna Get Down On Friday..." lol! "Cuz it's my moment....!" hahaha ah

Well toodles folks,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment