Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day's Round...

Whelp folks, it was my kiddo's first day back to school and I had my whole FREE Day in front of me! What did I do?...fall asleep on the dang floor of the office waiting for Jerry to finish a computer...lol! Help me! Lol! Yeah, that's pretty sad. It's my own fault for not forcing myself to go to sleep last night. It was as if I had some built in First Day of School Energy...you know when you are in school and all the thoughts about a new school, new class, new expectations, new friends, anything new, keeps your mind moving and you from sleeping! What the heck, I know my kids were starting a new school, but come on, I sure ain't! Lol! I WANT to sleep! I LIKE to sleep! My kids were up and down all night, Jaeana mostly and ended up in my bed at 2am. Cedric was throwing up because he decided to sneak peanuts and put them into his cereal last night. He is allergic to them and his throat gets itchy which inevitably leads to a puke party! Yeah, hard lessons learned here! It's Not Worth It! Poor kid! Hopefully he learns this lesson before it goes too far! Like mother, like son I guess! Dang, I thought I could keep saying he was like Jerry...but here is a little bit of me sneaking in.

On to other news, I'm in a great mood at the moment, after getting a little coffee in me...a couple sips and I'm a changed person! Hey, I held on all day! I just don't want to take a nap and not be able to go to sleep tonight. I cannot repeat this day again. Here's to starting routines again!

I tried a RAW Gojiberry Granola bar at Starbucks and it's delish! I really need to begin experimenting with recipes here! I need to find what my body likes, what likes my body, and how I can get the same happy liking relationship incorporated in the whole family. We have changed so much of our eating habits already, but I don't dare stop now, not when the world of new things awaits my creativity!

Wednesday....my long days! My ministry rehearsals night! My day to fellowship and work alongside of great people to prepare an excellent offering to the Lord and the Body of Christ on both Friday Nights at Youth and Sundays for Morning and Evening Services. I'm so in love with what I do, serving God and His people, that I don't realize what my life looks like to those around me. My life is Ministry! People on the outside think I'm crazy, but I wish they could see what I know! I'm called! God called me on the Calling People Phone and said, "Christina, I WANT YOU!" I answered Him with a hesitant, "YES" and I cannot turn back now! I'm about My Father's Business as Jesus once spoke at the age of 12. I get drained, beat up, abused, walked all over, kicked around, near drowned...but I will NOT be stopped! You see these are illusions, lies of the enemy, that I can't make it, that I shouldn't do it, that I should quit and give up, that other things are more important! Don't you get it? Our lives have purpose, not OUR own purpose, HIS PURPOSE...we are called according to HIS purpose. I may fumble my way through this whole journey fighting my flesh to keep it submitted, fighting my own will and allowing His to be #1, fighting against all the people around me who don't understand! I don't do it for you, I don't do it for me, I do it for Him!

I'm learning how to find my focus...funny thing is no one really knows the ME that wants to emerge...I barely know it because it's something I subconciously work hard to supress. My shields automatically go up on their own when something that could potentially lead to something uncomfortable or hurtful poses a threat! It's the place of total vulnerability, the place that allows the Holy Spirit to work in me, the place where "FEAR HAS NO HOLD OVER ME! IM A CONDUIT OF JESUS CHRIST!"

I'm stopping now or I'm gonna shout in this Starbucks!

Loves and Hugs Guys,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment