Sunday, August 14, 2011

Roll that....heart?

Ahhhh! It's not a scream, it's a Sigh! My heart is so full right now. God has awakened me to His Spirit lately in a new way. My ears are cleaner and my sight is getting crisper. I am seeing some ugly stuff, but also finding comfort in God's Word. I really don't like seeing the ugly stuff, but God shows me anyways. It's something I know I must see. I cannot live a lie. I must live according to the truth...when my eyes are open, I see things in me that need to change in order to get closer with God, I see things in other people that I didn't know were there, I see my surroundings and hear the enemy's footsteps. You see, when I allow God to show me things, my senses come alive and kick into Hyper-Sensitive Mode. I see longer distances, hear the tiniest sounds, see the filth in the carpet that the regular vacuum did not pick up, and smell the stench of the enemy's tracks a mile away. The alarm sounds when the enemy is approaching, and let me tell you, he has been at my heels constantly trying to trip me up. I will not fall you little dog...don't you know I have on the Armour of God. Don't you know who I am, who I serve, who is on MY side? Let me introduce you to JESUS!!!! Wooohooohaa! Yeah buddy, you didn't even know who you were messing with, so back it on up and MOVE OUT THE WAAAAYYY! Hahaha!

In other spectacular news....school week 2 resumes this week, this time with a full week. I packed all the lunches, set out all the clothes, put away the laundry, I'm washing some laundry tonight, I even took myself a refreshing shower. I'd say I'm on track and it feels Grrrreat! There is no better feeling than feeling accomplished, whether in my work or in the Lord...feeling accomplished is the deepest sense of satisfaction. This ain't no regular gas...this is high octane, super duper supreme, only for the best of the best, all natural, fuel...you can't buy or manufacture this stuff...oh no! It comes from a good ol' job well done! It's earned! My reward is a smile in the the happy bank...I was running low and needed to make some deposits. Can't let my funds become insufficient...no one wants that now! Lol! Oh I really do crack myself up! I'm sitting here with thee biggest grin. The things that pop into this brain of mine...crazy? Why yes, yes I am!

I'm on a good roll, and my speed is kicking up, ain't no stoppin me now! Waaaahooooo!

Until the next time,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment