Monday, September 5, 2011

Going Up the Mountain - pt. 1

I'm going on a journey this month...

Do you remember when Moses went up into the mountain and encountered the Burning Bush?
"The Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, yet was not consumed." (Exodus 3:2 AMP)

Something happened in the course of Moses's life where God called him to come up the mountain. He had obviously been hearing from God in his life prior to this moment, but God was now calling him "higher", if that makes sense. God has been connecting some dots for me lately and it's blowing my mind. I think He is showing me one thing, based off of His revelation to me about a particular area, and then FLIP! All of His revelations are quite mind blowing, but even more so does He really blow me away when He shows me how these moments actually connect together. In that moment I feel so small in comparison to such a Mighty God. I already feel small, but I mean I feel microscopic! What's even crazier about this "Mountain Trip" is what it represents. Moses met with God and his life changed forever.

God revealed Himself to Moses...."I AM THAT I AM!"
God gave Him a mandate and a charge...."Tell Pharoah to Let My People Go!"
God connected the dots to all the crazy happenings of Moses' life experiences prior to this moment...Moses's Purpose Revealed!

I'm not sure what awaits me on this mountain, well I know God awaits me, but I'm not sure of why He is calling me. I know that He desires me to come unto Him, I know He wants me to go higher in Him, I know there is something awaiting me there, an answer, maybe a...(hesitation) mandate or charge different from where He has already brought me. Not gonna lie here, I'm kind of scared! It's new and new can be scary, but I'm going nonetheless!

Onward March.....
Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment