Thursday, September 8, 2011

Going Up the Mountain - An unfinished thought...

Wednesday, September 7th, 2011

When you feel under attack, you are forced to remain "on guard" because you are not sure when and how the attack will come. You are very alert, eyes wide open, seeing things you may not have normally noticed...this most definitely can lead to paranoia! lol!

I have asked God to "Remove Everything In Me"! Everything that He didn't put there, but I allowed the world to attach to me; Everything that doesn't align with His word and His will for my life; Everything hindering Him from moving in me and me in Him; EVERYTHING! Well He most definitely is Removing Everything and with it causing me to undergo quite an interesting journey along the way. FEAR...that darn dreadful word! It's like a plague I tell you! It creeps in ever so quietly, you hardly notice it is there...til BITE! Oh dang! The bump left after the bite is itchy and once you start scratching, well now you have gone and irritated your skin! FEAR! An irritation of the mind causing you to "ForgetEverythingAndRun" (great acrostic I heard a long time ago).  

I now have my own acrostic, maybe not as cool, but hits truth.
FEAR: 
Freezes you
Enslaves you
Aggravates you &
Ruins your life
Well if I just got up and packed my bags, ran away, and retreated every time I felt fear, I'm not quite sure if I would come out a victorious survivor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment