Thursday, September 8, 2011

Light and Fluffy...Full of Pics!


I have been having way too much fun with some different photo apps on my iPad and I just had to share them with you!!! I have a Photo Booth App with an ever growing photo album that has been overtaken by random people and random pics. It's hilarious to open up the folder and find surprise photos taken by whoever hijacked my iPad that day. I'm having fun too, especially in moments of boredom.The other fun picture app isn't so much weird and random as it is just cool to play with. It's like a Vintage Photo editing app that I have been enjoying experimenting with. FYI...these are no "teenage bathroom phone pics"...these are the stories of those on Christina's iPad...dun, dun, dun!!!
I've Got My EYE On You!

Fred and the Kids...


















Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror rorriM Mirror


SQQQQQUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHHYYYYY Kiss Face!


 









Well hope ya enjoyed a quick glance into the weird randomness of...........Christina's iPad Photo Album!!!

Toodles,
Christina




2 comments:

  1. Really neat stuff.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete