Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Listening to Worship Music, singing away (not belting out any notes this time though...lol), cleaning, snacking, smiling...I feel about as happy as the day when cool weather embraces me ever so sweetly..the day when I can proudly bust out my furry boots...just happy! I'm only happy because I got in my groove and didn't allow mini frustrations or hormonal emotions overtake me. My Pandora Playlist is on point today and I just made myself a delicious iced chai tea with a little agave and a splash of Almond Milk. I think it might be Picture Day again....me and my kiddo's have lost our minds, but as long as we are having fun...who cares! Haha! I sure hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Why shouldn't you be? This is the day THE LORD HAS MADE...He made it! So we must rejoice and be glad in it! If your day isn't so happy yet, I suggest putting on some Pandora. My fav station is: Kim Walker-Smith because it grabs a great diversity of songs with so many great artists. Find your fav station or play your iPod or play something that will encourage and uplift you. Try visiting the "Church of the Pavement!" You know when you blast your music in the car and sing like no one can see or hear you...making a joyful noise...hehe! Wherever you are, even if you do it in your head, go visit that place...and then look at these silly pics because there is no way you can be in a bad mood after laughing at these!


Enjoy!








  



Hahahahahahahah.....Get GOOFY and watch how your day will brighten right up!

Loves and Hugs,
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment