Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall....

I just realized something about myself...

I Have always thought myself to be a person who embraces most change. I love change, I need change! However, earlier this week I looked in the mirror and I did not see a person who loves change. I saw a person who freaks out when change comes. How can this be? Am I two people? No, I'm still Christina. Hmmm, what then? Well, let me tell ya....you see I DO love change, when I'm in control of it that is...it's when I'm not in control, don't know what lurks ahead, having to do things different when I just finished settling into the first thing. I did change, that one thing over there, it took a lot of processing, some trial and error, much discomfort...you want me to do what now? Change again? Hahaha, yeah I don't think so....defensive spikes are now up, all doors are now locked, the building (me) is now secure, nothing gets in or out! Hahaha!

Oh sad me! Or not...

The thought is not complete yet...God still finishes revealing even after showing me, me! I was listening...and somehow everything is alright! More coming, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment