Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Going Up the Mountain - pt.2

Take a step and there's a bug, take another step and there are many bugs...climbing up this mountain is hitting me in every way both figuratively through revelation and literally through trials. It has been a very bi-polar kind of day...I have become an instant victorious warrior marching straight into battle only to find myself crying and trembling in fear like some helpless baby facing danger screaming out, "Retreat! Retreat!"; then again I somehow flipped and became a worshiping warrior singing and chanting anthems; then freaking out again, but with frustration, ugh! I am taking dominion! I'm am reclaiming what the enemy is trying to steal from me...my joy, peace, my security, and my sanity. What do you do when you have no where left to retreat? Well you either die or you charge forth with all you have! Heck No, I won't Go! I'm not losing my territory, my ground, my home, my peace, my joy, my security, and my sanity!

The chants ring still in my head...

We're marching and moving Onward and Upward
The Kingdom of God is at a forceful advance
We're taking dominion over the darkness
Tearing down the works of the enemy's camps

We've got the Victory
We've got the Victory
We've got the Victory
By the Blood of the Lamb!


The enemy's been defeated
Death couldn't hold you down
Gonna lift my hands in victory
Gonna make His praises loud!


Not by power, not by might, but my My Spirit says the Lord...


Even in the valley I will sing
Even in the low place I will praise, I will praise!


Lord, no matter what darkness tries to come my way, no matter whAt circumstances I must face, no matter the roughness of this road...YOU ARE THERE! If I must go, I go with You God...all my days I will praise You Oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment