Sunday, September 19, 2010

DAY 17 of 21 DAYS...

Mighty Men, Mighty Women, Warriors, We're Taking it back!!! I remember when this song began to pour out of me one Sunday Night at Prayer Service. It was a declaration to us all that WE are the Mighty Warriors who God was calling forth to take back ALL that the enemy tried to steal from us. Well tonight, God brought that to my mind. He told me that we have become Weakened Warriors and that we could not be effective in battle without being girded in His strength. He was showing me how we hadn't given up in the midst of the battle, but that His people were getting weakened and if they did not gain strength fast they would be defeated by the lies and traps of the enemy. We all have been pressing through some really difficult seasons and it is time to remember what kind of warriors we are. We are not weak warriors but we are MIGHTY WARRIORS and we must take back the strength that has been depleted from us. We must gird up with His strength, wearing His Armour, the Full and Whole Armour of God. We cannot give up in this battle. Too much blood, sweat, and tears have been shed. We have come so far that I am beginning to taste it. I ask God to take me DEEPER than I've been before, take me FURTHER God I long for more, take me HIGHER than I've been before, Jesus I want more, Jesus I need more! I sang that today! I proclaimed that to Jesus and He heard me. He showed me some things about myself that I needed to change in order to continue on the journey effectively. He has been causing my focus to be on TRUST. My trusting in His guiding and moving me in a different way than I have before, a deeper way, in order to get where He is taking me. It is activating my faith in a new way and it has been rough. We say we trust God and have faith, but when He exposes an area where our trust and faith was actually weak....it's pretty intense and it doesn't feel so great. It's very eye opening and humbling and it forces you to make a choice to push past your flesh more and not rely on it in any way. Not relying on your natural senses, feelings, ideas, thoughts, plans, preconceived notions....to rely on NOT SEEING the manifestation, but BELIEVING IT TO BE SO, NOT FEELING comfortable in any area of life, NOT KNOWING what, where, when, why, or how, but just knowing it's GOD and being ok with that because we trust that His control, His way, His plan, His everything is better than our anything. Did You Hear Me??? His EVERYTHING is Better than our ANYTHING!!! Once we trust that fully we can move forward into where He is taking us, in order to fulfill our calling according to His purpose for our lives. 

So TRUST...God has been showing me how I need to trust my Pastors. I do trust them and have trusted them, but it was a revelational thing based off of learning to operate under a covering. I cannot presume to know all there is to know about submitting under a covering. God reveals things to me in levels and layers. He showed me that I needed to trust them to lead me even if they were leading me off the edge of a cliff (That was the example He gave me...it's really just saying that I may think it looks like a cliff but actually it may just be something else. Trusting that they know even when I can't see). If they were leading me that way, than they must know there is a net that will catch us, or that it only appears to be a cliff when actually it is not, and that this is the direction we are to go in to get where we are going. If I questioned the direction, than I needed to trust that God knows who He has me under and that HE will provide the net if He is asking me to follow and jump. Now I don't follow blindly in a stupid way. I follow in the direction I know God is leading me. He confirms things for me, but guess what...I don't always have to understand or know the full reason why my Pastors want me to go this way or that way or don't move at all. I trust that God is leading them, I pray for them, and God always confirms for me. I will always put things back to the word. I know that I am where I am supposed to be so I will follow because God said! I trust them to be led by God to take us all where we need to go. 

I TRUST my husband Jerry....God showed me that I need to also trust Him in this way. Trusting that God is leading him and that no matter what way we go, God is the Ultimate Covering over us anyways. If we must move to the left first before going right, or stand still even if I think we should run, I will trust and follow...Jerry is my covering and the head of my house. I submit under him even when I don't always agree. This is the order GOD ORDAINED! Jerry answers to God, I answer to Jerry. Now that doesn't mean my opinion goes out the window. I get say, but He makes the final decision. This is so important because Jerry and I, like Pastors Joseph and Bridgette, operate not just as husbands and wives, but also as Pastors. Both Bridgette and I are co pastors under a shared ministry with our husbands,but the men are the head and they are also OUR pastors. Jerry is my Pastor in our Youth Ministry and I submit under his leadership in that ministry. I have to know which hat I am wearing at what time and operate according.

This is heavy and many people do not agree with the whole idea of submission, but it's the WORD and if you call yourself a Christian that would mean you claim to be a Follower of Christ which is a Follower of His Word...We don't always get to know the whys or how's or whens or even what's, but we do get to activate/operate/exercise our FAITH and TRUST in the ONE and ONLY True Lord and Saviour JESUS!!!!! He is the ONLY WAY, the Only Truth, the Only Life....

I also received my healing tonight at prayer. I AM HEALED!!!! Just know that! I AM HEALED!!! By His stripes I am healed. By His Blood I am healed. He has made my body whole and restored me. I STAND ON HIM. I still walk this journey, but my strength is increasing. I will NOT forget what kind of Warrior I am. I AM A MIGHTY WARRIOR!!! GOD HAS CALLED ME AND I WILL PRESS FORTH FOR HIM!!!!! In Jesus Name Amen.

Night friends....hope you were inspired in some way. Having a covering is so important and God is trying to show us how to do it right so that the fullness of His work can be made manifest in our lives. I want that more than anything. Do you??? If you ask Him...He will show you!!!


Until tomorrow...Loves & Hugs,
Chrisitna


(made it with 5 minutes to spare...LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment