Saturday, September 18, 2010

DAYS 15 and 16 of 21 Days...

I really do not like that I am making a habit of the combo days, but it is what it is.

Hi friends! Here we are on a lovely Saturday morning, approaching the afternoon. I have not yet actually been outside, but I still count the day as lovely because God gave me this day, He gave all of us this day. Hey, Hey, Guess what??? I AM STILL HERE!! Hahaha! I am still here and still standing and feeling quite nice at the moment. I did not wake up initially feeling this way, however, after going back to sleep and waking up a bit more refreshed I feel much better. Last night at Youth was really awesome! God comes in that place different every time and I love it! We are talking about "Relationships" right now and all the nitty-gritty, world vs. bible, ins and outs, do's and don'ts, questions and answers, everything in, around, and in-between. Touchy or Touche...yes, but necessary! Truth in all things must be shined! Pastor Jerry really has been "BRINGIN' IT!!" I must say that as I watch Him speak and listen to that mighty man of God rise up and pour out, I can't help but become more in love with Him. Then I think, well maybe I should be focusing on God and not Jerry...hahah! It's just so awesome to watch what happens when God pours into us and we pour it out. I am in awe at our growth. I am in awe at where we are, where we have come from, and where we are going. It is definitely not an easy road by any means, but it's a road that leads us to God's purpose and will and kingdom bringing us that much closer to eternity with Him. YES LORD, YES!

Rash status: Still rashy :(

I went to the Dr. yesterday and I am back on more Steroids for another 15 days to more aggressively treat this rash that won't seem to go away. I am also on some reflux type medication like Prilosec, but a different name. This is supposed to be a solution to the breathing issues I have been having. The Dr. thinks it is caused by the acid reflux and may have increased because of the medication's affects on my stomach. Today is my last day on Antibiotics, but I continue on with Reflux meds and Steroids. I also bought an All Natural Moisturizing Soap Bar as requested by my Dr. that has only like 5 ingredients in it and some Curel itch releif lotion that is also for sensitive skin (so far they are helping greatly)...I kind of am not liking this constant drug thing though. I am wondering if this is becoming more spiritual and unexplainable than just an allergic reaction turned infectious and rebellious to attempts to fix it. I am still believing God is my healer and I stand on that regardless of what my eyes see. I will declare every day that I AM HEALED by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST. I will speak that over myself and declare His victory. Last night we marched around and around and shouted and shouted that the "walls" in our lives would come down. This sickness is a wall and let me tell you it IS coming DOWN! I will march and sing and shout and do whatever else God leads me to do believing that when He says we have victory...WE HAVE VICTORY!

Trusting and Believing as I continue my journey...God what else do you have in store?

Loves and Hugs,
Until tomorrow...
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment