Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DAY 5 of 21...

Day 5 out of 21 Days...

I have enjoyed some catch up time with my mommy tonight. Ah so divine! It's good to slow down for a minute from the usual speed of life and reconnect with your circle of life support. Anytime with my mom is recharging and stirring. We feed off of each other and fresh revelation is always inspired and received. I really do love our relationship.

God has shown Himself to me and Jerry today and His provision has been seen in big ways. God always comes through when you seek Him. We had some shouts of praise today that's for sure. I'm excited to see what other things God has in store because I know He is far from done with our breakthroughs.

I have had a bad reaction to the Edamame I have been gorging on. I am dealing with a continuation of rash all over my face, neck, hairline, shoulders, and chest. It's bearable but very uncomfortable. The Benadryl I am taking is helping a little bit to relieve the itchiness, but it makes me so very tired. The heat causes the rash to get worse which is sometimes unavoidable...haha!

For now, I am here, I am standing, I am happy, and I'm learning many things along the way. I am ready to continue. I got my water bottle, my running shoes, and a towel to wipe my sweat...Let's keep going! :)

I will not be shaken, I will not be swayed, for I stand on a foundation that is the Solid Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment