Saturday, September 11, 2010

DAY 8 of 21...

So...I'm late on writing this but can we just pretend this is still Friday's blog...haha! I had a bad reaction to my antibiotics and steroids and spent the whole day dealing with that and trying to sleep it off. I did get restoration and Youth was so amazing! Worship was intense and I just let God be God. I love spending time with my Youthers and I love what God is doing in us and through us...I'm still pushing and it helps me to help them push. We all must stand strong and not give up or give in. We all must walk in the victory that God has already promised. We must stand on His promises, believe in His word, walk in His Authority, move when He moves us, and be still in knowing that He is God. He hasn't brought us here to just leave us hanging. It's all a part of the bigger picture that we can't see. We have to trust that God will get us to the end of that picture and everything we face is a part of the plan...everything we endure can grow us and bring us even closer to Him if we allow it to. I will leave this one short for now...God is here! He loves you and me and we must open and receive Him...feel His love!!!

Loves and Hugs Friends...until tomorrow,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment