Sunday, September 5, 2010

DAY 3 of 21...

Day 3 out of 21 Days...

Let me just start by saying that God is my absolute EVERYTHING!!! He truly is the Great I AM! I am pressing forward past all that the enemy has tried to throw my way, I am pressing past my flesh and all that it puts in the way of God, I am pressing past all emotions and thoughts, pressing past my past and moving forward in HIM! Let me give all, All, ALL, the glory and honor to God not just because today is Sunday, but because HE IS GOD! I put nothing, no one, before Him. I don’t even put my own self before Him. He is first! He is also last, in that He completes me from beginning to end, from the inside out, all around and through me. He has shown Himself in me and He has shown His goodness in me. What does it mean for God to “show His goodness in me”? Well it means that my life is an example, even in the crappiest of my circumstances my life is an example of His goodness. I AM STILL HERE STANDING! Isn’t that a victory we all can shout about?!?! I mean if we are still in the fight, hanging in, breathing whatever breath we have left, our heart still beating slowly or fast, WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!!! IN HIM!!!!

I “get” to worship the Lord every Sunday from the platform and it brings me so much joy. I have very high standards for myself…there is no “fake worship” coming from me…there is no being in a bad place and just needing to take a break and sit down and whaa whaa whaa….it cannot be a part of my life. I HAVE to get it together so that what comes from me on platform is PURE, is HOLY, and ACCEPTABLE unto the Lord. I want to present unto MY GOD – MY BEST! I worship for Him, I worship to Him, I worship so that I can take you the people with me into His presence. I am multi-tasking in my multi-worship unto the heavenly Father. I want Him to be pleased with me, with what comes out of me. If I allow my stink to come out, it’s like coming unto the King without having taken a shower and cleaned up and prepared myself for Him. Even in my times of brokenness when I am weak, He can be strong for me because I choose to just give it all to Him and worship with all of myself, all of my heart.

This is the place I am in. This is what my life looks like, but as you can see from my other blogs, I still go through things. Everything I have gone through has brought me closer to God. Daily I must awaken to His spirit in me. Daily I must push past my flesh. My flesh doesn’t want to submit to God. My flesh doesn’t want to “wait upon the Lord…” (Isaiah 40:31). My flesh wants to bask in the poop of my problems trying on my own to figure it all out. What I see as “sufferings”, are part of a bigger picture, a bigger plan that I cannot see….but that’s it right there! I can’t see it!!! I must allow my faith in Him to be built up. When I go through things in life that are challenging and overwhelming and difficult to face, I must put my faith in Who God is, to WORK! “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:18, 20, 26). If I am to fulfill my purpose, my calling, my destiny, than I must have great faith. I cannot be shaken! So, ok I must be shaken, so I will not be shaken! Father God, like a tree with many branches, I have many directions I walk in to fulfill your kingdom will in my life. Let my branches be shaken that all the “dead” leaves that will no longer grow or yield, fall to the ground. Let it make room for new growth. Let me be “pruned” by Your word that I might grow bigger and stronger in You. My roots are planted firmly in You Oh God! I know that no matter what the weather looks like I am here! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! What revelation in that! Let me expound…

“Like a tree we are planted by the rivers of living water.”
Psalms 1:3 “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
Jeremiah 17:8 “For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.”

            Pastor Joseph spoke such a great word today. And my revelation of who God is continues to expand. I love to know Him more. Jesus, the name of Jesus…we speak it, sing about it, declare that it brings things. We say the name of Jesus is power, the name of Jesus brings healing, the name of Jesus gives strength, and so on. God is the great I AM right? Exodus 3:14 “And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.” Well I AM simply means a “fill in the blank” for your needs. What do you need God to be for you…He says, “I AM _____!” I AM your righteousness, I AM your peace, I AM your shepherd, I AM the God who heals, I AM your provider, I AM…! So we can go through the list of what we need, but the NAME OF JESUS!....that name means everything in one. You call out the name of Jesus you speak to all the things He is at once. Oh how powerful is His name and I have come to see that even more today than before. I have spoken it, but now I see it, I see Him. I am so thankful for a God who loves me enough to fulfill all of my needs. It’s not always easy to walk it out and believe that He can be those things when I don’t see it right away, but every time I “wait upon Him” He shows Himself strong in my life. I want all to SEE and KNOW through me, through my life, through my actions, through my words, that HE IS GOD!!! And all that He is for me, He is for you! He is!!! I AM IS!

Be blessed everyone. I am victorious today. I declare my complete healing from this rash and all that it is trying to do in my body. It has no hold on me. Sickness has no hold on me. I AM FREE IN HIM! JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! I will call out Your name, shout out Your name, sing out Your name. I don’t care what my natural eyes see with this rash, I don’t care what my natural body feels with this rash, I trust in God’s word that says “by His stripes I am healed.” 1Peter 2:24 “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” I will stand on His word and declare it over my life until the manifestation of it can be seen. I will see in the spirit and believe in the spirit that my flesh will be shown the truth. JESUS!

Love you guys! Until tomorrow…believe big, God is bigger than that! J

No comments:

Post a Comment