Saturday, September 11, 2010

DAY 9 of 21...

Day 9 out of 21 Days...

Today has been pretty eventful. We had a few youth spend the night last night and so we did the whole big breakfast thing for everyone this morning...homemade waffles, eggs, and sausage. I enjoyed every one's company! It was like a sea of people in my tiny living room. I definitely miss living in a house for reasons like this. The kids all went swimming while I stayed in and got some more cleaning done. I made them clean too...all morning! Laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, oh yeah putting them all to work! Lol! There was Xbox360 blasting loud and homework a little too.

We enjoyed a nice afternoon and evening at Grandma's house for our cousins birthday. It was actually really nice to see everyone in the family. We have been so busy for so long that it was hard to make it to any family events. We got to see the newest edition to the family...Cousins Donna and Terrence's little Prince. I absolutely love the new baby sleeping smiles, my most favorite part I think. The kids are good and worn and all knocked out. We had to make an extra stop on the way home for a few things for the coffee shop tomorrow. Gotta stay stocked up! I enjoy the coffee shop experience. Yummy specialty coffees, Italian sodas, smoothies, iced tea, and regular coffee. It's been fun brainstorming with my gals about new drinks and new desserts to try...so much we want to do but we need to boost our business a bit more. It's fun though and I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to experience living this dream - My dream of owning and running my own Coffee shop Cafe.

Well, my skin is clearing up nicely and I was able to wear makeup finally yesterday and today. I feel like a person again. I was on a bit of an emotional roller coaster today which is partly the medications I am taking right now. My Doctor so nicely let me know that I would have bouts of energy on this medication and might consider expending that energy on an unfinished project. He warned me in a very smooth way that I may be moving at a fast speed and that if my hubby doesn't quite move at that speed I might be inclined to get on him, and if I found myself doing that to remember our conversation, and that it is more than likely the medicine. Funny! I've been up and down. I feel mostly good. No more bad stomach reactions, so relief. I am still slightly itchy but it's going away. It feels great to be pushing past this 3 week adventure of the skin eating rash...haha! Thank You Lord!

He has been opening my eyes still and it's not always comfortable as I walk it all out. I want to be in order and I want to give my all to Him. I still battle the need to please people as I continue to walk in my calling.
***I don't like conflict, but I need resolution.*** My new topic of the growth season I am in.
Ministry, as I have said before is family in close quarters...sometimes we need a break from each other in "work mode" and just constantly going and being all under each others space...hehe! I love my family! I am so glad to be a part of such a great family. I pray that God opens up lots of windows and doors for all of us and brings big breakthrough...it's been an interesting journey that is far from over and greater things are definitely yet to come!!!

ONWARD is the word I keep hearing. Onward I will press, onward I will journey, onward I will go as I move forward in Him!!!! So let's all move ONWARD because it's the best kind of word to activate!

Until tomorrow...and I really am excited about what it brings...
Loves and Hugs,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment