Monday, September 20, 2010

DAY 18 of 21 Days...

So today was really good, but children issues are clouding it with negativity. Grrr...kids! It's not always easy being a parent. To have the job to teach and train up these kids in the way they should go, to have manners, to be respectful, to make smart and wise choices, to grow up and become who they are called to be, to be real follower's of Christ, to live according to the Word, to be examples even now of representatives of Christ for the people and children they are around, how every choice they make, every word they speak, every action they take speaks to what kind of person they are. It's a hard job at times but that is what God has called me to do. That is what He has entrusted to me and I don't want to fail. I realize I can only be successful with Him by my side guiding me, otherwise left alone I could possibly explode! LOL!

I want to be a good Mom, I want to not react out of my flesh. I really have to work on my anger and temper with my emotions. It easily rises up within me and I have to control it.

I am still receiving revelation from God and I will share it later. I am kind of tired. I rebelled against my diet changes today which resulted in some itchiness and throat closing...had to take some Benadryl and now I'm sleepy. I was able to pour out on the phone to my momma and it was great. I am so thankful for her. I am ready for Him. Preparation and Trust and Wide Open Eyes...this is my journey...be ready for the outpour because the inpour is overflowing!!! :)

Until tomorrow....night friends...have so much to share with ya...so much to pour out right now....sleep well!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment